So many people want to eat tasty food that is good for their health but they don’t have the time, money or energy to figure out how to do it. Your Fast for Life™ food and lifestyle program gives you the spiritual and practical tools to change your health right in your home. For 40 days, through this online program where you connect with the program creator and a community of people on the program, you receive easy to understand scientific and spiritual information about food and your relationship to it, menu plans, recipes and shopping lists—all things that will help you maintain your changed life once the program ends.
Your Fast for Life™ exists to primarily help Christians and others live their lives dedicated to God beyond Lent and other special consecrated seasons.
Join the revolutionary Your Fast for Life™ food and lifestyle program and learn to think about and eat food differently for good life the rest of your life. Sign up now for a Your Fast for Life™ session or get a group together now to join, with everyone in groups of 10 or more receiving a discount up to 30%. Begin your program now or sign up for the next scheduled session that begins Monday, March 30, 2015. Read more and join below.
Following is the program overview, tips for choosing a food plan, the benefits of joining Your Fast for Life™ and your investment:
Your Fast for Life™ Program Overview
- Understanding the Science—Teachings on the function of foods and beverages
- Understanding the Social—Teachings on relating to God and man
- Understanding the Spiritual—Teachings on your fast for life
The first three weeks focus on renewing your mind through teachings and taking out items in your home that will cause you to fail. You decide what habit you will eliminate while on the program.
- Interpreting and applying what the Bible instructs about fasting
Choose one of the following plans:
New Soul and Spirit (traditional dishes done a new way)—You will have some more healthy versions of some home cooked staples, like a pot of beans and collard greens. There are even recipes for those who have wheat and gluten allergies.
Raw Vegan (Raw foods)—You will experience a spectrum of dishes that are prepared using plant-based foods that have not been cooked. Eat full meals, snacks and desserts that have not been altered by heat.
Vegetarian (Raw and cooked foods)—You will have a mixture of raw and cooked plant-based foods
The Sampler—You will get to prepare a mixture of dishes from the three plans above.
During this time you will get a menu plan and shopping list based on which food plan you have chosen. You will also be assigned to focus on certain readings to keep you focused these weeks.
The Wean Off—For those of you on the Raw Vegan or Vegetarian plans you must ease back into incorporating eliminated foods back into your meal plan. The Wean Off provides direction to help you do that.
Journal exercises—You will receive writing prompts to help you reflect on your fasting journey. Feel free to write as God inspires you.
My Fast for Life™ Plan—This is your plan for how you will incorporate into your everyday life aspects of what you have learned on Your Fast for Life™. The writing prompts for the journal exercises will help you complete this.
Choosing a Plan
Please consider the following based on where you believe God is leading you:
- What dietary considerations do I have that would impact my choice of plans?
- What time do I have daily to ensure proper meal preparation?
- How does or can this program fit into my budget?
Who Should Choose
New Soul and Spirit?
- Those not ready to give up meat but are ready to make a health change for the better
- Those who want to eat traditional foods prepared in a healthier way
- Those who want to limit the amount of meat they eat
- Those who want to try perhaps new side dishes
- Those ready to eliminate meat and their byproducts from their diet
- Those who want to incorporate more raw foods into their diet
- Those who want to learn a variety of ways to prepare raw foods
- Those who have had sluggish digestion may benefit from this plan.
- Those who want to eliminate meat from their diet
- Those who want a combination of raw and cooked plant-based foods
- Those who want to eat delicious filling meals without the heaviness of meat
- Those who have had sluggish digestion may benefit from this plan.
- Those unsure of what plan to choose
- Those who want to try the other three programs but unable to enroll in each
- Those who still want to eat meat but also desire more plant-based foods in their diet
- Those who like to eat a variety of foods
If you’re still cooking for a family, I suggest choosing the New Soul and Spirit, Vegetarian or The Sampler Plan. Meals on these plans are more easily adaptable to families and most dinner recipes already accommodate six people. These meals also freeze well so you have no fear of waste.
Also to help you select a plan, consider the following culinary and spiritual needs:
- Small, medium and large saucepans and skillets and baking dishes
- Sharp knives (one, like a Santoku, able to open young coconut)
- A willingness to learn something new
- Grace to see yourself through to the end
Raw Vegan, Vegetarian and Sampler Plans
- Food processor (This would be just for convenience. Most foods needing to be chopped can be done by hand.)
Your Fast for Life™ Benefits
Three weeks of devotions
One week of teachings on the function of foods and beverages
One week of teachings on relating to God and man
One week of teachings on your fast for life
Two weeks of menu plans
42 easy to follow recipes
Convenient shopping lists
An online community
A weekly conference call with program creator and Your Fast for Life™ online community
A new spiritual outlook
A healthy relationship with food
A closer fellowship with God
Tools for a life dedicated to God
New ways to eat healthy
Direction for self-reflection
Direction for your My Fast for Life™ Plan
A program developed by an ordained minister with more than 40 years combined ministry and healthy eating experience
Your Fast for Life™ Investment
Anything that is worth getting often requires an investment in some way. This is true for Your Fast for Life™. This program requires your mental, spiritual, physical and financial investment for you to receive the great return listed in Your Fast for Life™ Benefits. You have to commit your mind to trying your best to engage in every component of the program and seek God to help you to succeed. The results come from the work you put in. You must take the time to read the materials, ask questions when you don’t understand, plan time for and complete the devotions, plan time for and go grocery shopping, schedule time to prepare food and continue to try even if you fall off. You get the most out when you put the most in.
Choose either the New Soul and Spirit, Raw Vegan, Vegetarian or The Sampler plan and get all of the listed benefits for the introductory price of $100.
Introductory group rate price for 10-19 people is $85 per person and for 20 or more people the rate is $70 per person.*
Those looking for healthy food options beyond the two week food plan can purchase all the food plans at the same time for an additional $100 on your initial order. If you have purchased one plan of the program and later decide to try another plan just pay an additional $75.
Join the revolutionary Your Fast for Life™ food and lifestyle program and learn to think about and eat food differently for good life the rest of your life. Sign up now for a Your Fast for Life™ session or get a group together now to join, with everyone in groups of 10 or more receiving a discount up to 30%. Begin your program now or sign up for the next scheduled session that begins Monday, March 30, 2015.
*For the group rate, one person or entity must purchase the program for the entire group at the same time. Make sure that your payment reflects the number of people in your group. The designated party will receive the confirmation email and further directions from Soul Delights regarding the group membership.
: Information on this site is for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease, ailment or other condition. The proprietor is not a certified medical professional of any kind and is not qualified to give you medical advice. The goal of Soul Delights LLC is to inform and inspire you to take responsibility for your health and make educated choices of your own. Please consult your healthcare practitioners before embarking on any health program.