1. What is Your Fast for Life™? Your Fast for Life™ is a 40-day online program that challenges you to examine your relationship to God and food so you attain and maintain your health naturally. You receive biblical truths to help renew your mind in relationship to God and food, help you eat healthier, teach you how to get more energy, guide you in creating your long-term plan for health, and more.
2. Will I lose weight on Your Fast for Life™? Your Fast for Life™ is not a weight loss program, though you will likely lose weight while on the program.
3. What does the program entail? You will receive daily devotionals or writing prompts to your email address; have the ability to participate in a weekly teleconference with the founder and others on the program; have the ability to interact with the founder and others on the program in a private social media forum; grocery shopping lists, menus and recipes to prepare meals on the meal portion of the program; and develop your personal plan for natural health sustainability.
4. How do I sign up? You can register at https://www.souldelights.com.
5. When can I sign up? You can sign up whenever you want or during a scheduled session.
6. What is the benefit of signing up during a scheduled session? The benefit of signing up during a scheduled session is the great likelihood of going through the program with like-minded people who you can connect with and be accountable to, giving you a great support system.
7. What is the benefit of joining with a group of your friends? You will have the accountability of people you know to help you achieve your goals while on the program.
8. Can I repeat the program? Your membership is for a lifetime so you can repeat the program at no additional cost any time you like, as long as you use the initial food plan you selected.
9. What are the different food plans? New Soul and Spirit is traditional dishes done a new way. You will have some more healthy versions of some home cooked staples, like a pot of beans and collard greens. There are even recipes for those who have wheat and gluten allergies. The Raw Vegan plan will allow you to experience a spectrum of dishes that are prepared using plant-based foods that have not been cooked or do not use any animal products or byproducts. Eat full meals, snacks and desserts that have not been altered by heat. The Vegetarian plan gives you a mixture of raw and cooked plant-based foods. With The Sampler you will get to prepare a mixture of dishes from the three previously mentioned plans.
10. When does the food plan portion of the program begin? The food plan portion of the program begins on Day 22.
11. What do I receive daily? You will receive daily devotionals or writing prompts to your email address.
12. Do I get meals delivered? No, you don’t get meals delivered. You will purchase and prepare your own foods based on the grocery shopping lists, menus and recipes that you will receive based on the food plan you select.
13. Does the cost of the program include food? No, the cost of the program does not include food.
14. Why should my church use Your Fast for Life™ during its seasons of fasting? Your Fast for Life™ is a great combination of spiritual reflection and insight, and direction for the abstention of food. This program will help your spiritual leaders give your members a spiritually-rich framework for how to focus during your fasting season.
15. How will Your Fast for Life™ help me during my season of fasting? Your Fast for Life™ takes the guesswork out of what to do and what to eat or not eat while on a fast. The devotionals will strengthen you and help you to maintain your spiritual ground once your fast is completed.